Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Starting Over

Hello everyone! I have my own blog now. Em and I had stated a blog together a few years ago and first she slipped out of the picture, then I slowly did too. Anyway, I'm hopping that having a cute, pink blog will motivate me to keep writing on it! I really want to use it profitably.  I don't want to waste my time (and yours) writing silly worthless things (like I have in the past.) I hope to use this blog to encourage my friends in their walk with Christ, as you all have done for me so many time!

The reason I named it what I did has a little bit of a history. When I was 12 or 13 my mom and I went to a little Amish town called Jamesport (y'all have probably heard of it!) Anyway, I saw this sign with this anonymous quote on it and it has stuck with me ever since. It isn't biblically rooted but I have always tried to apply it to my life as if it were (I'm not calling it scripture!) I have thought of it often in hard times when all I can think of is how  much I wish I didn't have these trials. I kind of think of it like sanctification. So there you have it, "learning to dance in the rain" means; "the process of sanctification," kind of. Anyway, I hope the things I write here will be encouraging to you! Thanks for checking it out!

Sarah





1 comment:

  1. YAY! I like your blog! Its all pretty and Pink!! :) I will put it on my reading list!

    kennedy;)

    ReplyDelete