Friday, April 6, 2012

Life

I know it has been shamefully long since I last wrote anything. AHHHH!! Life has been so crazy these days. First, Laura and Josh are going to have a baby in August. I am trying not to freak out. She’s a girl!!! The name is Molly Elizabeth Beall, a name which I find incredibly adorable and I am finding it somewhat difficult to contain myself due to my manifold excitement!

Next, Em and Luke are getting very serious in their relationship…I mean, come on, they see each other every other day! I think they are a perfect couple and I would not be surprised if we all heard wedding bells in the near future...don’t tell her I said that ;) Oh yeah, Em and some other friends of mine are going to Turkey and Greece! They’re leaving on Tuesday!!

Daniel is getting really good in his CAP (Civil Air Patrol.) He got to fly a plane yesterday! My heart was racing all day! He looks so cool in his uniform. I love his combat boots!! Aside from that he is at least 6 ft. tall and grown up looking. Lucky girl that gets him ;)

David is his adorable self. It’s all guns and spiders with him. He broke his bow that Luke made him for his birthday. It was a pretty dramatic experience. He still listens to his “Hank the Cow Dog” tapes and could probably quote all of them. Love that kid!

Mom and dad are the same…a stead and constant couple that will always be the best example that I ever have! They’re pretty psyched about the grandbaby…though dad is determined not to let Molly call him by any silly grampaish name such as; Umpaluma, Bah Bah, or anything else strange….trust me, the list goes on and on 

What have I been up to there days? . Life is so different than I thought it would be. I fell like a grownup…most of the time. I just feel like a completely different person than I was a year ago. I feel closer to God and my family. Of course I’m still the silly, unreasonable, impulsive and ridiculously hopeless girl that everyone knows…but I feel like life has finally caught up with me and made me into a Woman…and I don’t mind it like I thought I would. For a while I really was looking for Neverland ;)

I’ve been working in the Dental office in Kansas City and am enjoying it immensely! My coworkers and employers are the bomb! I am learning SO much! I have had to learn to be very thorough and patient. I enjoy having something that I can do well. I have also gotten over any weak stomach issues that I use to deal with. Trust me, once you’re gone a while smelling bad breath and seeing bloody and decayed areas dealing with the mouth, certain things stop bothering you…plus I get to wear scrubs…so that’s a plus! (Sorry, the sentence above was a little graphic :P )

Now, about my spiritual life…since that is definitely the most important… the more I live the more I see how much I desperately need Jesus! I know that sounds original but I really mean it! In the past year and a half I have been diligently seeking God’s will in my life. As of right know I can see nothing else but the mission field, in some way or other. If you were to ask how I arrived at this place it would be very difficult to explain. But the short story is a lot of sleepless nights and a TON of prayer have led me to believe that God wants me to devote my life to spreading the gospel (specifically to children.) I have no idea what that will look like, if I will leave the states, if I will marry first (or ever,) plus there is just a whole lot more that I just don’t know! But that is alright, I am convinced God’s will direct me down the path He has for me.

Anyway, I know I owe my blog sooooooo much more than I actually end up penning, but life has been crazy. So…this will have to do!

Thanks for reading! Promise I will try to write more often ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing! Always good to hear an update.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete